Monday, July 28, 2008

Momma's in her Groove

Today, I am feeling super productive because I had several to do's on my list (predominately business tasks) and I am breezing right through them. I feel motivated and super charged, and I must admit I really love this feeling of accomplishment. So you ask, Romy, how is today different than most other days where you feel overwhelmed and behind before you even get started? Well, I went into this day feeling like I have ALL the time in the world, that I can get it all done with time to spare, and low and behold I did! I am pretty well versed about the Laws of Attraction and every time I put it to the test, it really works. I can see that it is my intention about things that impacts the outcome. I can see that you really have the power to mold your life and shape change, you just have to put your mind on the right track.

I know this sounds too simple, but it really works. And I don't know about you, but when I feel productive I am much happier and get even more done. I am definitely in my groove today (even with less than opitmal sleep) and I even have a work project tonight too, so by the time this is done Iw ill feel like a powerhouse. But, how do you employ this philosophy on those overwhelming days, the days when no matter how many hours there are and no matter how super human you think you are, there is no way you can get it all done. And you feel crappy and unmotivated and often give up. What do you do when you are in the thick of errands, business, mommy to do's, social commitments etc.? I am suggesting that you continually tell yourself that you DO have all the time in the world, as much time as you need to get it all done and pay attention to any shifts, see how/if you attract more time to yourself. I am also suggesting writing a MANAGEABLE to do list, with a reasonable amount of tasks to accomplish in a day, so you don't start out feeling behind before you even get started. Basically, I am saying lighten up on yourself, take a breath and appreciate whatever you get done, no matter how much or how little.



Until the next time,
Romy
Goddess in the Groove

1 comment:

Heike said...

Hello Romy,

Your blog popped up on my computer, as you typed my business name, "Goddess in the Groove", you can see more at www.goddessinthegroove.com :).

Love the post, sometimes it only takes a mindset to destress.

Greetings
Heike
owner, Goddess in the Groove